* [ECOS] regarding arm-pid & KS32C50100
@ 2000-08-04 23:31 danish iftikhar
From: danish iftikhar @ 2000-08-04 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: grante

Hi
i have built eCos on linux for arm pid board.i have also built tools ie, gcc and insight for that.But i have my target board as sansung's KS32C50100. will the configuration of eCos for arm pid will straight away run on my board.
Grant, you were doing some work regarding this..can you give me some more details..do i require to do some sort of mapping..will you please tell me how to go for that..or how to make changes in the HAL if required.

***danish.

Send your favorite photo with any online greeting!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/americangreetings.rdct

* [ECOS] regarding arm-pid & KS32C50100
@ 2000-08-05  4:13 danish iftikhar