* [ECOS] ATMEL AT91M40807 port
@ 2000-08-03 13:14 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2000-08-03 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I just want to let people know that Ikendi (www.ikendi.de) are working with
the ATMEL AT91M40807 and would like to announce that they hope to make
their eCos port available publically so that someone should easily be able
to use their work to complete a port to the EB01 evaluation board. They
estimate they should have something available in the region of 6 weeks time
- although obviously this isn't a commitment! :-)

At this time, Red Hat don't have any EB01's, so at this stage we would not
be able to complete the port. As such, I think this would be an excellent
opportunity for someone on the net.

Many thanks to Ikendi for offering their contribution for everyone's
benefit.

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] ATMEL AT91M40807 port
@ 2000-08-03 14:04 ` Carl van Schaik
From: Carl van Schaik @ 2000-08-03 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi

I have already got a port of eCos running on the EB01 with the AT91M40400
processor.
The only thing I need is some insight into a timer/interupts/usart bug
that sometimes locks the system. I now have the beginings of and ICE so
hopefully I can findout more about what is happening.

> I just want to let people know that Ikendi (www.ikendi.de) are working with
> the ATMEL AT91M40807 and would like to announce that they hope to make
> their eCos port available publically so that someone should easily be able
> to use their work to complete a port to the EB01 evaluation board. They
> estimate they should have something available in the region of 6 weeks time
> - although obviously this isn't a commitment! :-)
>
> At this time, Red Hat don't have any EB01's, so at this stage we would not
> be able to complete the port. As such, I think this would be an excellent
> opportunity for someone on the net.
>
> Many thanks to Ikendi for offering their contribution for everyone's
> benefit.
>
> Jifl
> --
> Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
> "Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow."  ||  These opinions are all my own fault

Carl van Schaik   <carl@leg.uct.ac.za>
Dept. Electrical Engineering, UCT

621 Menzies Building
University of Cape Town