* Re: [ECOS] cvs snapshot with net by ftp?
       [not found] <NDBBLOIOMLKELOJBAPAGOEMICBAA.rcc@jennic.com>
@ 2000-10-05  7:07 ` Michael Barker
From: Michael Barker @ 2000-10-05  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I'm looking for the latest TCP/IP stack, actually.  The skynet ftp only
contains the ethernet driver, not the "net" subsystem.  I don't have an ftp
server you can upload to right now but I'll look into it.

The following is from http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html , I hope
it's ok to quote it here:
----------------
Networking support is an optional feature in eCos and is not checked out
from the repository by default. Such support can be added to an already
checked out tree by executing the following command:

     cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/ecos -z 9 co -P net
----------------

The skynet tree does not appear to have been checked out like this.

    Michael

* Re: [ECOS] cvs snapshot with net by ftp?
@ 2000-10-20  4:48   ` Dave Airlie
From: Dave Airlie @ 2000-10-20  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Barker; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi all,

I think the skynet tree should now contain the net + snmp packages ...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.

* [ECOS] cvs snapshot with net by ftp?
@ 2000-10-04 13:48 Michael Barker
From: Michael Barker @ 2000-10-04 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I'd appreciate it if someone would put up cvs snapshots of ecos including
the network subsystem.  Any volunteers?

Michael D. Barker
Motorola SPS, Canada