Hi again, since you guys in RH are so busy also I've generated some test code to show the problem I'm having with uITRON tasks, file contains a Makefile and c file along with a .ecm file, you can use the .ecm to generate an ecc and build an app from the c file (just change the Makefile to point to install dir)... I'd like to figure this one out if we can, it seems v. wierd... Dave. -- David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc., Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland. t: +353-61-508116 / f: +353-61-508101 / David.Airlie@parthus.com