Hi, Please find attached some PID ROM/RAM bootup code, the tgz contains the ROM/RAM mlt files (similiar to RAM files with some ROM stuff added) I've no idea if these will auto-generate correctly, and a diff -u containing the changes to the hal I've made to support it, there is still one dodgy point in the diffs for UNMAPPED_PTR, I'm using a define from hal_platform_setup.h PID_RAM_BASE=0x8000 to decide how much I need to subtract for the write vector.. this doesn't seem the Right Way to do things, but it is the only way I can get the correct address for the reset vector.. This is due to RAM starting at 0 but the code starting at 0x8000, This builds code that can boot on the PID ROM get copied to RAM and execute.. Regards, Dave. -- David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc., Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland. t: +353-61-508116 / f: +353-61-508101 / David.Airlie@parthus.com