Hi, Please find attached two files one containing a tgz file with the three mlt files (new files) and a patch against CVS for the ROM/RAM pid support I've fixed most of things requested by Jonathan, the only one remaining is the 0x8000 define that I've called CYGHWR_HAL_RAM_VADDR, I cannot think how to get this, for the UNMAPPED macro, it needs to come from a .h as 0x8000, I cannot use __exception_handlers and it seems to generate a reset_vector address that is total crap, (it seems to use the variable storing execption_handlers rather than the contents... Maybe I'm still missing something but I think I messed around with this a fair bit.. Also to use the ROMRAM image with the flash programmer for the PID board the arm-elf-objcopy command is different than when doing a ROM image arm-elf-objcopy --strip-debug --change-address=0x58000 The change addresses value is different.. this may require a note in the PID docs.. Dave. -- David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc., Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland. t: +353-61-508116 / f: +353-61-508101 / David.Airlie@parthus.com