* [ECOS] How to build a program on eCos?
@ 2004-05-27  7:30 sabine moulayes
From: sabine moulayes @ 2004-05-27  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello!!:)

Could some tell me how to build a file.c on eCos please???

I have eCos on a module, and I don't know at all how to do this....
So I work on suse linux 9.0 and I have a module plug on my serials ports..
this module work with eCos.

I hope than I'm clear....

could someone help me please??

Thank's

Sabine

* [ECOS] How to build a program on eCos?
@ 2004-05-27  7:29 sabine moulayes