* Re: Re: [ECOS] how to make the command exec on the RedBoot to work?
@ 2004-07-05 14:27 peng
From: peng @ 2004-07-05 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

       [not found] <E7959294907289.02791@webmail3.inner-21cn.com>
@ 2004-07-05 12:52 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2004-07-05 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Discussion

Please copy your replies to the list so that all may benefit.  Private
email is only available with a support contract.

On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 19:27, peng wrote:
> hi Gary Thomas,
>   thank you for your replay,my board is with AT91M40800(the architecture/target is ARM7TDMI).

You'll have to write the 'exec' function for this platform as it does
not normally run Linux.  Look for other examples in the hal/arm tree.