* [ECOS] eCos on EDB7211-2
@ 2000-09-18  1:42 Selvakumar Manickam
From: Selvakumar Manickam @ 2000-09-18  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hai,

I am interested in running eCos kernel and the TCP/IP stack on
EDB7211-2 (EP7211 Development Kit). I want to know whether
these are readily supported. In other words, will eCos run
out-of-the-box on this board if I build eCos as per the
documentation?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Selva.

http://profiles.msn.com .

* RE: [ECOS] eCos on EDB7211-2
@ 2000-09-18  2:10 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2000-09-18  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Selvakumar Manickam; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On 18-Sep-2000 Selvakumar Manickam wrote:
> Hai,
>
> I am interested in running eCos kernel and the TCP/IP stack on
> EDB7211-2 (EP7211 Development Kit). I want to know whether
> these are readily supported. In other words, will eCos run
> out-of-the-box on this board if I build eCos as per the
> documentation?
>
> Please let me know.

Yes, eCos has complete "off the shelf" support for this platform.
To build a network based application (eCos kernel library), assuming
the current anonCVS repository and Linux tools:

  % ecosconfig new edb7211 net
  % ecosconfig tree
  % make

As simple as it gets :-)