On 12-Apr-2001 §º©yèû wrote: > Hi, > In the microwidows-eCos over iPaq port, I have several questions: > 1. In ecos/nanox_thread.c (I assume it is the main nano-x server > thread), > the code appears that nothing but the nanox_main() is called, but I > can't find its implementation anywhere. It's created by magic using #define in the Makefiles. > 2. The original client/server IPC mechanism used in microwindows is Unix > domain socket+Sys V shared memory > but what's the IPC mechanism used in the eCos port? TCP/IP socket? Normal socket I/O over the loopback network. > 3. What is the job of sytem threads in the port? > Or is there any documentations about that port? The rest are used by the TCP/IP stack.