* [ECOS] IP Stack with eCos ?
@ 2001-04-27  1:58 Sebastien ANDRE
From: Sebastien ANDRE @ 2001-04-27  1:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

So i'm start a project for an embedded board and i search an RTOS !!

i'm looking for eCos but i see the IP Stack is a beta module !!!
I want know if i can use it with an MP823 or an ARM7TDMI ?

thanks with advance !

Seb.

* RE: [ECOS] IP Stack with eCos ?
@ 2001-04-27  5:44 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2001-04-27  5:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 27-Apr-2001 Sebastien ANDRE wrote:
> So i'm start a project for an embedded board and i search an RTOS !!
>
> i'm looking for eCos but i see the IP Stack is a beta module !!!

We call it "beta" only because there are some things we've not really
finished yet.  However, it is quite complete and very robust, as well
as quite well tested.

> I want know if i can use it with an MP823 or an ARM7TDMI ?

Absolutely.  Note you will probably have to write your own device
drivers since our selection is still a bit limited.