* [ECOS] breakpoint () support locking app
@ 2001-07-10 16:04 Trenton D. Adams
From: Trenton D. Adams @ 2001-07-10 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'eCos discussion'

I try and start the application the usual way by downloading over the
network with gdb, and then running it.  It doesn't do anything at all.
The program just locks right off the get go.  Any idea why this might
happen?

* RE: [ECOS] breakpoint () support locking app
@ 2001-07-11  8:14 Trenton D. Adams
From: Trenton D. Adams @ 2001-07-11  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Trenton D. Adams', 'Gary Thomas'
  Cc: 'eCos discussion'

Oops, sorry dumb question.  I already said no.  I just thought you meant
it wouldn't work with RedBoot running.