From: Sergei Gavrikov <sergei.gavrikov@gmail.com>
To: Tom Schouten <tom@zwizwa.be>
Cc: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Synthetic target serial port support
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:23:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011, Tom Schouten wrote:

> Hi Sergei,
>
> Thanks for the info.
> Is there a reason the original sources are no longer in eCos?

It seems to me the reason is that ChangeLog's record

  Improved ... (based on code from Philippe Moutarlier)

Thus to pull the driver in eCos we needed either to get eCos copyright
assignment from Philippe (perhaps we had not gotten it) or reject his
code (=improvements) from the Savin's driver (the Philippe's delta is
approx. 100 lines).

> In the meanwhile I had a reply from Andy @ Xylanta mentioning the
> links are fixed again.

Good to know. Thank you.