Hello, right now (ok, a few minute ago) I checked out the latest CVS version and performed the following command: export ECOS_REPOSITORY=/opt/ecos/eCosCVS/ecos/packages && /opt/ecos/eCosCVS/ecos/packages/ecosadmin.tcl list 2> emsg | head > msg In msg I get: ecosadmin warning: package CYGPKG_IO_USB_SLAVE_TTY at /opt/ecos/eCosCVS/ecos/packages/io/usb/tty/slave missing ecosadmin warning: package CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_ARM_AT91 at /opt/ecos/eCosCVS/ecos/packages/devs/eth/arm/at91 missing CYGPKG_HAL: current CYGPKG_INFRA: current CYGPKG_IO: current CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL: current CYGPKG_IO_CAN: current CYGPKG_DEVS_CAN_MCF52xx_FLEXCAN: current CYGPKG_IO_CAN_LOOP: current CYGPKG_IO_PCMCIA: current My gentle question: Is there s.th. inconsistent in the repository? Following just for information (probably of different matter). In emsg I see: error writing "stdout": broken pipe while executing "puts "ecosadmin error: $error_message"" invoked from within "if { ! [info exists ecosadmin_not_standalone] } { # Decide where warnings and fatal errors should go. ecosadmin::initialise_error_handling # Firs..." (file "/opt/ecos/eCosCVS/ecos/packages/ecosadmin.tcl" line 1321) This is occurs only in connection with the head command. Thomas