* [ECOS] about http client
@ 2004-08-01  8:40 Dohun Kim
From: Dohun Kim @ 2004-08-01  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Dear eCos users,

Is there anyone who knows a http client library or codes on eCos
or tries to develop?

I would appreciate if you could answer.

Regards,
Dohun Kim

* Re: [ECOS] about http client
@ 2004-08-02 10:02 ` Nick Garnett
From: Nick Garnett @ 2004-08-02 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dohun Kim; +Cc: ecos-discuss

"Dohun Kim" <hunkim@postech.ac.kr> writes:

> Dear eCos users,
>
> Is there anyone who knows a http client library or codes on eCos
> or tries to develop?
>
> I would appreciate if you could answer.

HTTP is a very simple protocol, most people who need to fetch data via
HTTP just write it from scratch. There is an HTTP client in redboot,
for downloading binaries, which you could use as a starting
point. However, most of the code there is concerned with handling the
interfaces to RedBoot and the TCP/IP stack, the HTTP protocol handling
is the smallest part.