* [ECOS] C++ application support
@ 2004-05-22  3:18 Robert Allen
From: Robert Allen @ 2004-05-22  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 647 bytes --]

Hi,
   I'm just wondering what should be done if I want to
write my application in C++. I can use extern C
linkage, but should I use this for all the APIs that
I'm calling from my function? And also should I
include any specific libraries.... finally, what
should be the compiler flags?

I appreciate your help, thanks very much.

Rob.

* Re: [ECOS] C++ application support
@ 2004-05-25 11:36 ` Nick Garnett
From: Nick Garnett @ 2004-05-25 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Allen; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Robert Allen <rba_ny@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi,
>    I'm just wondering what should be done if I want to
> write my application in C++. I can use extern C
> linkage, but should I use this for all the APIs that
> I'm calling from my function? And also should I
> include any specific libraries.... finally, what
> should be the compiler flags?

All the eCos headers should be compatible with both C and C++ without
you needing to do anything. eCos is already written in a mixture of C
and C++ and the necessary extern "C" directives are already present.