* [ECOS] ecosconfig new <TARGET> ?
@ 2004-09-15 12:17 firs
From: firs @ 2004-09-15 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos

ecos!

	hi all !
	I am a new user of ecos and i input "ecosconfig new <TARGET>".
 	How can i get the TARGET list , if my target is arm (motolora mxl), what should i input?

 best regards

        firs
        firschen@sohu.com
          2004-09-14

* Re: [ECOS] ecosconfig new <TARGET> ?
@ 2004-09-15 12:37 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2004-09-15 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: firs; +Cc: ecos

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 06:16, firs wrote:
> ecos!
>
> 	hi all !
> 	I am a new user of ecos and i input "ecosconfig new <TARGET>".
>  	How can i get the TARGET list , if my target is arm (motolora mxl), what should i input?

Use 'ecosconfig list' to see the packages and targets which are
defined.

Sadly, you won't find one for the platform you've mentioned.
This means that eCos would have to be ported to your platform.
You can do this yourself, or such support can be provided by
others (contract work).

Good luck

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates

* Re: [ECOS] ecosconfig new <TARGET> ?
@ 2004-09-15 13:22   ` Nick Garnett
From: Nick Garnett @ 2004-09-15 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: firs, ecos

Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> writes:

> On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 06:16, firs wrote:
> > ecos!
> >
> > 	hi all !
> > 	I am a new user of ecos and i input "ecosconfig new <TARGET>".
> >  	How can i get the TARGET list , if my target is arm (motolora mxl), what should i input?
>
> Use 'ecosconfig list' to see the packages and targets which are
> defined.
>
> Sadly, you won't find one for the platform you've mentioned.
> This means that eCos would have to be ported to your platform.
> You can do this yourself, or such support can be provided by
> others (contract work).

Note that we, eCosCentric, have recently completed an MXL
port. Details available from the website address shown below.