* [ECOS] Including directories: File mask
@ 2000-09-18 22:56 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2000-09-18 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ecos-List (E-mail)

Hi,

I'm using Source Navigator to work on an eCos program and eCos sources. I
have one project for eCos and one project for my program. In both case I
face the problem of including files that doesn't have the common type (.c,
.h etc...). For example it won't add linker script (.ld) or eCos memory map
files (.mlt)

How do I add specific file types to my project?

Thank you

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com

* Re: [ECOS] Including directories: File mask
@ 2000-09-25  2:49 ` Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2000-09-25  2:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: Ecos-List (E-mail)

Fabrice> Hi, I'm using Source Navigator to work on an eCos program and
Fabrice> eCos sources. I have one project for eCos and one project for
Fabrice> my program. In both case I face the problem of including
Fabrice> files that doesn't have the common type (.c, h etc...). For
Fabrice> example it won't add linker script (.ld) or eCos memory map
Fabrice> files (.mlt)

Fabrice> How do I add specific file types to my project?

That is a question you should ask on one of the SN mailing lists. See
http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/

Jesper