* [ECOS] MPC823 interrupt problem?
@ 2001-03-27  6:18 林志勝
From: 林志勝 @ 2001-03-27  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi everyone:

    I am porting eCos on my custom board.
The CPU on my board is MPC823. Redboot is ready for my borad.
But I try to run hello example using default template, it will
stop on undefine code. I use Trace32 to debug the hello program.
When the code enable interrupt in cyg_Scheduler::start(), it will
stop on undefine code ( at CYGARC_PPC_EXCEPTION_DECREMENT+0x888)
What problem may I meet?? or What should I set or unset option at
configuration tool??

Thank you very much !!

Ken