* [ECOS] my patches..
@ 2001-02-27  2:32 David Airlie
From: David Airlie @ 2001-02-27  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Any word on these, being accepted?

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-02/msg00261.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-02/msg00262.html

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.
   t: +353-61-508116 / f: +353-61-508101 / David.Airlie@parthus.com

* Re: [ECOS] my patches..
@ 2001-03-05  2:11 ` Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2001-03-05  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Airlie; +Cc: ecos-discuss, jlarmour

David> Any word on these, being accepted?

David> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-02/msg00261.html

We're unsure about this one. We'd like a single piece of magic that
will work across all ARM platforms. It's something we should discuss
here on this list. I know Jifl already looked at your patches so he
may want to open the discussion when he gets back from vacation next
week.

David> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-02/msg00262.html

[This posting got eaten by my news server. Sorry.]

I've looked at the patch. Except for indentation issues it looked
peachy. I've checked in the white-space fixed version. Thanks!

Jesper

* Re: [ECOS] my patches..
@ 2001-03-05  2:48   ` David Airlie
From: David Airlie @ 2001-03-05  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jesper Skov; +Cc: David Airlie, ecos-discuss, jlarmour

Well I think this code should work across them all, the main magicy bit is
the RAM_VADDR and I think I'ved followed the idea exactly as for the
HAL_ROM_VADDR stuff... the reason for having them is pretty much the same
as far as I can see.... the only other way I thought for doing this was to
get the rom_vectors value from the romram.mlt file into the .h file and
use that value .. instead of the VADDR,  but this change requires some
work on the mlt -> h stuff that I wouldn't know enough to work on,

Regards,
	Dave.