From: ISoBL <INFO@usleaders.gq>
To: <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: [ECOS] Join An Elite Network Of Business LeadersÂ…
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 17:58:00 -0000	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii", Size: 1674 bytes --]

Congratulations,

I am pleased to inform you that based on your professional background, you have been selected to apply for inclusion into the International Society of
Executives & Professionals. Our research department nominates a handful of potential candidates based on a variety of criteria such as your current
professional standing, recent accomplishments, honors/awards, published articles, as well as information present on authoritative media outlets,
social networks, and professional directories. Based on this, I feel you would be a fitting addition to our elite network of professionals.

As we compile our data from a variety of secondary sources, you must verify your information by completing your application.

http://www.usleaders.gq/1e8d193125965ab20168aa6284a32a_297abb56-1b0101010001/i1/034194569036211751868833867Getting erased16310779408849881

There is no cost to apply or to be included. Please note, the submission deadline is Feb 10, 2016, so it's important you finalize your
application before
this date.

Sincerely,

Dominique
Managing Director, Research & Selection Department
ISoEP

Copyright © 2016 The International Society of Executives & Professionals, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1051 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530

unsubscribe from this list

Click Below To Unsubscribe
 http://usleaders.gq/19805bb1cba65ab20168aa628_297abb56/uns/401468544844274713022891705/08429814QBV9INL
3 NINE EIGHT THREE SEVEN N . MESSNER WAY. NEWRIVERS ARIZONA 8 5 ZERO 8 6