Hi, I've followed your suggestions I modified my diopsis ecos target and now it's nothing more that a new AT91 platform. I think some common improvements can be added regarding interrupt handling. I stripped all the dsp code, because I must understand which is the best way to integrate it or distribute it as a separate library (any suggestion is welcome). I tested redboot and all the ecos kernel tests. It works fine on my jtst board. I attached the diff between my modifications and ecos cvs repository (anonymous). The jtst.tar.gz contains the new platform directory: jtst. Please let me know if there's any changes to be done. thank you. Andrea. --------------------------- Andrea Michelotti - ATMEL Roma -