From: "Haibo Tang (ETC)" <Haibo.Tang@etc.ericsson.se>
To: "'ecos-maintainers@sources.redhat.com'"
	<ecos-maintainers@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Support query
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:08:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to port eCos to OKI ARM based platform.  Would you like to provide me a price sheet for porting and/or support.

Best Regards,
Haibo Tang

Ericsson Langchao Wireless Technology Co., Ltd.
11F, West Tower, Century Plaza, Qingdao Hi-Tech Industrial Park
Qingdao 266061,  P. R. China
Tel:  +86 532 8998866
Fax: +86 532 8998299