Here is the patch from current cvs version. A precision: ChangeLogvar is ChangeLog from hal/arm/at91/var/current If the patch need an assignement, let me know, i will do it quickly. David ARNAUD davarn@free.fr Selon Nick Garnett : > davarn@free.fr writes: > > > I made some ehancement to at91 watchdog code to support eb42 board > > (AT91M42800A). > > The patch attached is done from ecos2.0 version. > > var_io.h is not a patch as he does not exist in ecos2.0. > > If someone is interested , I can redo the patch from the latest cvs > version. > > We would very much prefer a diff against the current repository. In > particular some of your changes duplicate differences that are already > there since a lot of AT91 work was done after the V2.0 release. If > this is done then it may reduce the size of the patch to where we can > accept it without an assignment. > > -- > Nick Garnett eCos Kernel Architect > http://www.ecoscentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts > >