Greetings, Programmer! I gather that because you are reading this, you are probably considering using the C language translation units included here in your own software. If that is the case, I would like to know who you are and urge you to contact me. Here is why: I rove over this code periodically looking for defects. In fact, I use it in my own programming projects. If I discover a defect, I will notify everyone who I know is a user of this software. If there is a serious defect in some code that you are using in your software project, wouldn't you want to be informed? In fact, there is no question that you _need_ to be informed! Here is what you do: simply send an e-mail message to kaz@ashi.footprints.net with the subject "kazlib" and the body "I am a user". Be sure that your message has a good return address. I will manually add your e-mail address to a list which I will use only for the purpose of notifications regarding Kazlib. You will receive a reply to the effect that you are added. If ever you should wish to be removed from this list, simply ask and it shall be done. Yours in earnest, Kaz Kylheku