* Would like to here from you regarding...
@ 2006-10-24 20:30 Feliciano Educational Services UT
From: Feliciano Educational Services UT @ 2006-10-24 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Our educational counselors are recruiting new people for our home degree program.
We are running this program as an experiment and we feel you may qualify.  This program will earn you a fully qualified degree, with transcripts.  Currently we are recruiting people with vast knowledge or experience in the field/trade of their choice.

Give our recruiting office a call when you have time.

Thanks

Lawrence Burgos
Office Number: 1-773-509-4920

We hope to be talking to you soon.
*We are taking calls at anytime in the day or evening.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-24 20:30 UTC | newest]