Dear ecos-maintainers, FYI, I forward a probably relevant discussion from the SPI list. The comments of Ted Ts'o seem very relevant to me. How does the Redhat Copyright assignment stand to this discussion (on "imdenification") ? Also note the Ted explicitely suggests using a corporation (and not a not for profit) for holding Copyright, because it is much more capable of defending itself and holding the _persons_ non-liable. e.g. in Belgium, all members of a not-for-profit, like the badminton club that I am a member of, are all, fully and individually liable if a player would get hurt, when playing without insurance, this covers both the "organizers" of the club, but even all individual members. Sorry I did send the full text (dont' know how to get the pointer to this quickly). Hope this helps, Peter