* FWD: [ECOS] Procedure to release GPL code for eCos
@ 2008-03-10 10:39 Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2008-03-10 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

----- Forwarded message from Aditya Vaidya <adityav@aftek.com> -----

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:58:49 +0530
From: Aditya Vaidya <adityav@aftek.com>
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] Procedure to release GPL code for eCos

Hi all,
We would like to know the correct procedure to release GPL code for eCos.
Currently, there seems to be no consensus on this.

Thanks,
Aditya Vaidya
Associate,
Aftek Ltd.

----- End forwarded message -----

This poster has a point.

We need to improve the website information about this.

Jifl, do you have time to work on

http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html

and make it clear that people need an FSF assignment and what the
process is to get such an assignment.

Hopefully now my assignment should be soon in place we can really get
going with the move to FSF.

        Andrew

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-03-10 10:39 UTC | newest]