FYI: Just sent this off to gpl-violations.org http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Hardware/Scientific-Atlanta/DPC2100 Just got access to this cable modem's serial port, and it appears to be running eCos (GPL'd). I did not receive a copy of the GPL, nor source code or an offer for such. I also have not located any sign of said source after a few minutes of Googling around. My goal is to port Linux to this cable modem, so please keep me informed and possibly involved to some extent in enforcement, as I will be able to benefit from the eCos code for my port. Thanks, Luke