Dear friend: Glad to hear that you're on the alibaba platform for crystal souvenir gift ,We would like to introduce our company and products,Hope that we may build business cooperation in the future. http://www.crystaltao.com We are factory specializing in the manufacture and exprot of crystal for more than 25 years.We have profuse designs with series quality grade,and expressly,Our price is very competitive because we are manufacturer,We are the source,Should any of these items be of interest to you,We will happy to give you details. As a very active manufacturer,we develop new designs nearly every month,If you have interest in it,It's my pleasure to offer news to you regularly. Yangzhou Crystaltao Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd. http://www.crystaltao.com Email: crystaltao@188.com Looking forward to your early reply ! Best regards James Le