* bounced emails to ecos-discuss
@ 2010-09-23 19:46 Daniel Paape
From: Daniel Paape @ 2010-09-23 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hello,
I have "upgraded" to outlook 2010 and can no longer send to
ecos-discuss...  The bounce looks like this:

From: Andrew Lunn @ 2010-09-24  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Paape; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

> This looks to be a problem with the exchange server on our side... but
> (at least) one member who uses gmail has seen the original email.  Is it
> possible for someone to tell if the ecos server has rejected the email?

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2010-09/

It made it to the archive, and i also received it.

I think the server will filter pure HTML emails. So try sending plain
ASCII, or at least configure your mailer to send both plain ASCII and
HTML encrypted text.

        Andrew