* Contact
@ 2013-03-05 18:35 Gustavo Luiz Pasqualini
From: Gustavo Luiz Pasqualini @ 2013-03-05 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hello,

I am a student of Masters in Mechatronics by IFSC (Federal Institute of Science and Technology).

My research includes testing different RTOS (hard and soft) in order to determine which best responds to certain events of mechatronic systems and give a comparative result of these activities and performance time control and supervision.

The ideia is to load in the same hardware these compatibles RTOS. The plataform is the Kit Luminary lm3s8962(Stellaris Arm Cortex - Texas) and after make the tests.

My doubt is whether the license of the RTOS that you develop, and allows comparative study such as this survey will become part of the library and maybe future projects with public access.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Pasqualini