From: darcy <darcy_diao@realsil.com.cn>
To: <ecos-maintainers@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: ask help for port latest bsd tcp ip stack to eCos
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 09:50:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Dear all,

The TCP/IP network stack of BSD included in eCos is out of date.
I want to port TCP/IP network stack from a latest  FREEBSD version such as
9.0.
I compared eCos 3.0 's bsd network stack with the one of 4.4 bsd and found
so many differences.
Can you give me some advices on network stack porting?

Best Regards
Darcy/刁昕

Wireless Dept. Realsil Microelectronics Inc.
Tel    : 86-512-62588966 ext.6373
E-Mail : darcy_diao@realsil.com.cn
苏州工业园区 沈浒路450号  邮编:215027