From: Alex Schuilenburg <alexs@ecoscentric.com>
To: Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: FSF & copyright status
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:30:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Gary Thomas wrote:

> Dynamic IP Address See: http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/lookup?IP=81.104.194.28
>
> Any new status on this?  Is it ever going to happen?

 From status updates by Red Hat it looks like it is going to happen, we
just don't know when.  The last exchange in mid-May with Red Hat legal
on this topic said "... we are now there... the next few weeks."

Naturally, the guys here and eCosCentric are ready on our side with all
the assignments and contributions of the code we hold copyright to (and
have been for quite a while), so when Red Hat do move we can switch to
the FSF fairly quickly.

-- Alex