Ernest Schloesser wrote: > small problem in your web-site: > > on page http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom-serv/ecos/cache/29.html with title: > OK, but what does this license actually mean ? > clicked the 'notice' link and got a 404 message. Thanks. That whole section should have been deleted ages ago really. It only applies to an old eCos release. I've now deleted it in its entirety. For archiving purposes, I've attached an HTML file with the whole FAQ category here. Ernest, don't pay any attention to it though, instead read http://ecos.sourceware.org/license-overview.html Jifl -- eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts --["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine