From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com>
To: Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: FSF license?
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:04:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Gary Thomas wrote:
> Any news on this?  Any hopes that it will *ever* happen?
>
> We've been in a holding pattern for nearly a year...

I was thinking about this just last night. I propose that when it hits one
year in, ooo, 6 weeks, we send RH legal a warning that if it isn't resolved
ASAP we will issue a Press Release expressing our
dissatisfaction/disappointment etc. with Red Hat for breaking their promise.

And if they don't respond, indeed issue a Press Release, and send it to
lwn, slashdot, etc.etc. Perhaps even have it at the front of the ecos web site.

It's time to force the issue. If we wait till Jan 13th the PR will be able
to be written for better effect.

Jifl