The attachement appears to have been corrupted, so resent... -- Alex Alex Schuilenburg wrote: > [Please print your name here] > DI(FH)Harald Brandi > > > [For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?] > Austria > > > [What year were you born?] > 1979 > > > [Please write your email address here] > harald.brandl at fh-joanneum.at > > > [Please write your address here, so we can mail a signed copy of the > agreement > back to you] > DI(FH) Harald Brandl Thajagraben 24 A-8812 St. Blasen > > > > > [Please write a brief description of the contribution] > I have written an Ethernet device driver for the NETARM platform. The > driver employs DMA transfers and includes an assembler routine for fast > data transfers in order to increase throughput. > > > > > > > [Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you > written so > far?] > > changed: > ecos.db > > written: > MII.c, netarm eth_drv.c eth_regs.h, MII.h, netarm_eth_drv.h > netarm_eth_driver. cdl