From: "Göran Ökvist" <goran.okvist@upzide.com>
To: ecos-maintainers@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Processor port
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:51:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello,

I am writing you to understand the steps to take in order to make a
processor port we created available to the public.

 From reading at your homepage I understand that the contributions are
provided 'as is'. I have tried your FAQ link
http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos in order to find out more but it
seems unavailable at this time, so instead I'm sending you some questions:

1. In what form do you want the source?
2. What kind of documentation do you need?
3. How/when does the submitted code come available?
4. How is updates to the source handled ours/others?
5. Will you need any company presentation etc?
6. Can we refer to your site from ours?

Best regards
  Göran Ökvist
  UpZide Labs AB