* Re: [ECOS] Cortex/STM32 Port
       [not found] ` <48E29577.5030600@intefo.ch>
@ 2008-09-30 23:24   ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2008-09-30 23:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Kallweit; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Simon Kallweit wrote:

>> Also please note that anyone working on the code should
>> get an FSF copyright assignment as soon as possible. This is absolutely
>> necessary to get the port into the official eCos repository, which has
>> to be of high priority in my opinion. I for myself already got an
>> assignment.

Hi Simon, are you sure about this? I haven't heard anything from the FSF,
and a check of their assignment records does not show anything. Have you
actually received a signed assignment from the FSF, or do you just mean
you've started the application process?

If you've actually got an assignment completed, then I'll need to find out
from the FSF why the records haven't been updated. So I'd appreciate if
you could let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] Cortex/STM32 Port
@ 2008-10-01  5:49     ` Simon Kallweit
From: Simon Kallweit @ 2008-10-01  5:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Jonathan Larmour schrieb:
> Simon Kallweit wrote:
>> Also please note that anyone working on the code should get an FSF
>> copyright assignment as soon as possible. This is absolutely
>> necessary to get the port into the official eCos repository, which
>> has to be of high priority in my opinion. I for myself already got an
>> assignment.
>
> Hi Simon, are you sure about this? I haven't heard anything from the
> FSF, and a check of their assignment records does not show anything.
> Have you actually received a signed assignment from the FSF, or do you
> just mean you've started the application process?

Sorry, I was a bit inprecise. I actually got the contract from FSF, but
wasn't able to return a signed copy yet, as my employeer needs to sign
too, and was on holidays the last two weeks. So yeah, I'm in the process.

Simon