eCos maintainers eCos is now looking in good shape for a beta release. Jifl will be reviewing the repository over the coming weekend and also addressing the issue with building the cxxsupp test using the older arm-elf toolchain. Assuming no showstoppers are identified, I will generate the beta 1 release next week. If you are aware of any small, non-invasive patches which you think really should be a part of eCos 3.0, this is your last chance to check them in before the release branch is cut. I am attaching a draft version of the eCos 3.0 beta 1 release notes. Your comments, additions and clarifications are very welcome. John Dallaway eCos 3.0 release manager