* Re: Bug crunching
@ 2009-02-27 10:08 John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2009-02-27 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

eCos maintainers

There are a number of bugs reported against eCos 3.0 beta 1 which are
still in the NEW state - the default assignee has not accepted the bug.
See the URL in my earlier mail (appended) and add the "Status" column to
your customised view of the bug list if necessary.

We need to form a view as to which of these bugs are important for eCos
3.0 and ensure that someone is assigned to fix the important ones. One
or two of the bugs have already been marked as non-blocking for eCos 3.0
which is fine.

In some of these cases it may be that the default assignee is not the
most appropriate person to look at the bug. If you are the default
assignee for one of these bugs, can you please indicate whether or not
you are intending to look at the bug for eCos 3.0 either by accepting
the bug (changing the state to ASSIGNED) or by adding some comment that
the bug is not important and/or someone else should look at it.

I'm particularly concerned about the POSIX test issues since POSIX
compatibility is an important feature.

Thank you

John Dallaway