* Re: ECO emails
       [not found] <49B6D8FF.5090903@gmx.net>
@ 2009-03-11 13:54 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2009-03-11 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

I have already told this eejit several times how to unsubscribe and he
clearly has no clue, and hasn't even acknowledged my mails. While I was
tempted to sign him up to _every_ list on sourceware ;-), I have instead
manually removed him, so hopefully he'll shut up.

Jifl

Sune Petersson wrote:
> 1) Please stop sending me ECO emails.
>
> 2) Please nsubcribe me from the mailing list.#
>

> Best regards
> Sune Petersson
>
> sune@gmx.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-11 13:54 UTC | newest]