eCos maintainers I think the eCos 3.0 branch is now good for a final release. Thank you to all those who have helped in resolving the last few Bugzilla issues. I have appended notes on the action taken. I have also attached a draft version of the release notes. If you have any comments or concerns, please raise them by the end of Thursday 2009-03-25. I will then proceed with generating the final release. John Dallaway -- cut here -- >> 1000717 lwIP TCP/IP drops incoming IP packets on SLIP interface Patch applied >> 1000719 lwip_ppp tests build fails when CYGDBG_LWIP_DEBUG turned on Proposed change seems too invasive at this late stage - documented in release notes >> 1000693 flash.c assertion failure > > Andrew, can you confirm whether you are able to address 1000693 for eCos > 3.0 or whether we should push it out to be fixed later please? Andrew thinks this should be pushed out >> 1000688 RedBoot GPL message I have checked in Sergei's patch >> 1000689 ompat/posix/current/tests/signal1 hangs >> 1000690 /home/lunn/eCos/work/install/tests/compat/posix/current/tests/signal3 runs forever I have backed out the change which caused these issues >> 1000701 Error building vectors.S for Thumb on AT91 targets Fixed by using LDR instructions instead of MOV >> 1000723 Building eCos C library for synthetic target fails with gcc-3.2 Added to release notes >> 1000685 isoinfra limits.h breaks with gcc 4.3.3/synth Andrew has checked in his fix >> 1000716 Error launching GDB to run eCos tests No obvious cause - added to release notes