* Setting execute permission on SSI files
@ 2009-03-27 10:40 John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2009-03-27 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Hi Jifl

I added a couple of boards to the eCos board database but didn't set
execute permissions on the .html files before I added them. Apache will
therefore not process these files as SSI files.

I can find no way to change the execute permissions on a file from a CVS
client once it has been added to the repository. Removing and adding
again with the correct permissions does not help. Can you set the
executable bits on the following files manually for me please?

> boards/inc/m5272c3.html
> boards/inc/stm3210e_eval.html
> boards/m5272c3.html
> boards/stm3210e_eval.html

Thank you

John Dallaway

* Re: Setting execute permission on SSI files
@ 2009-03-29 18:49 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2009-03-29 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Hi Jifl

John Dallaway wrote:

> I added a couple of boards to the eCos board database but didn't set
> execute permissions on the .html files before I added them. Apache will
> therefore not process these files as SSI files.
>
> I can find no way to change the execute permissions on a file from a CVS
> client once it has been added to the repository. Removing and adding
> again with the correct permissions does not help. Can you set the
> executable bits on the following files manually for me please?
>
>> boards/inc/m5272c3.html
>> boards/inc/stm3210e_eval.html

I added new files boards/inc/m5272c3_.html and
boards/inc/stm3210e_eval_.html to workaround this issue for now.

@ 2009-03-30 14:25   ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2009-03-30 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Dallaway; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

John Dallaway wrote:
> Hi Jifl
>
> John Dallaway wrote:
>

>>I added a couple of boards to the eCos board database but didn't set
>>execute permissions on the .html files before I added them. Apache will
>>therefore not process these files as SSI files.
>>
>>I can find no way to change the execute permissions on a file from a CVS
>>client once it has been added to the repository. Removing and adding
>>again with the correct permissions does not help. Can you set the
>>executable bits on the following files manually for me please?
>>

>>>boards/inc/m5272c3.html
>>>boards/inc/stm3210e_eval.html
>

> I added new files boards/inc/m5272c3_.html and
> boards/inc/stm3210e_eval_.html to workaround this issue for now.

I've fixed it.

NB I am missing a lot of ecos-related mail as my ISP was having
unexplained problems talking to sourceware.org. It's temporarily fixed,
and may or may not be permanently fixed. Either way there's a lot of mail
I won't know about, FYI. Not that it made much difference given my
non-existent ecos bandwidth recently :-/.

Jifl