* Contribution messages being filtered (presumably as spam)
@ 2009-05-11 17:18 Alex Schuilenburg
From: Alex Schuilenburg @ 2009-05-11 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers; +Cc: Stefan.Singer, Jochen.Gerster

eCos maintainers,

I had a call from Stefan Singer regarding a contribution he wants to
make, but it appears that all his email to sourceware is being discarded
as spam. Somebody wants to take a look at turning down the spam filter a
wee tad...

I have therefore submitted his contribution through bugzilla on his
behalf as 1000761 so at least you may communicate with him regarding the
contribution until the filter issue is fixed.

Cheers

-- Alex Schuilenburg

Managing Director/CEO                                eCosCentric Limited
Tel:  +44 1223 245571                     Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive
Fax:  +44 1223 248712                             Cambridge, CB5 8UU, UK
www.ecoscentric.com             Reg in England and Wales, Reg No 4422071

* eCos MPC5xxx contribution [ Bugzilla 1000761 ]
@ 2009-05-11 19:45 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2009-05-11 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Singer, Jochen Gerster; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

Hi Stefan and Jochen

Many thanks for your contribution of MPC5xxx support to the eCos
project. We have received the patch and will review it over the coming days.

We tend to use Bugzilla for the processing of contributions to keep all
discussion in one place. It would be therefore be helpful if Jochen
would create an account on our Bugzilla system at:

   http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/

John Dallaway
eCos Maintainer