* "New" assignments
@ 2009-06-14 20:46 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2009-06-14 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Looks like the FSF have gone back to not telling me about new assignments
:-/. I just randomly decided to check, and there are three not-so-new
assignments:

Jesper Skov (OSX port)
Freescale Inc. (for various powerpc ports - Gary and/or Nick may be
particularly interested in this)
Gernot Zankl (don't know what for or where this came from!)

I've updated http://ecos.sourceware.org/maintainers/assignments.html

Jifl

* Re: "New" assignments
@ 2009-06-15  5:18 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2009-06-15  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 09:46:47PM +0100, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Looks like the FSF have gone back to not telling me about new assignments
> :-/. I just randomly decided to check, and there are three not-so-new
> assignments:
>
> Jesper Skov (OSX port)

Is this the same Jesper as from cygnus/Redhat from many moons ago?

> Gernot Zankl (don't know what for or where this came from!)

Object loader i think.

       Andrew

* Re: "New" assignments
@ 2009-06-15  5:46   ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2009-06-15  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 09:46:47PM +0100, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>
>>Looks like the FSF have gone back to not telling me about new assignments
>>:-/. I just randomly decided to check, and there are three not-so-new
>>assignments:
>>
>>Jesper Skov (OSX port)
>

> Is this the same Jesper as from cygnus/Redhat from many moons ago?

Indeed. See post to ecos-patches of 2009-02-03.

Unfortunately his port was not successful, but having the assignment done
means someone can pick it up and may be able to solve the last problems.

Jifl