From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl@jifvik.org>
To: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: Welcome to Grant and Sergei
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:50:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Belatedly I should officially announce and welcome Grant Edwards and
Sergei Gavrikov as eCos maintainers. They're on the public and private
maintainer mailing lists, have bugzilla rights, have sourceware check-in
permissions, various instructions on maintainer operations (from me), and
Grant is just sorting out an FSF assignment in advance of committing
anything (not that anything's outstanding).

So hopefully with their help we can work together on improving eCos.

As I've told them, if they have any questions, ask here (or on the
-private list), so please help them in the right direction. We have a lot
of history with eCos that they just won't have.

I'll also send a brief mail to ecos-announce about Sergei and Grant tomorrow.

Now I have to catch up on some flash stuff I got stuck on......

Jifl