* Bugzilla 3.4.6 and Mercurial 1.5 updates
@ 2010-03-11 10:22 Alex Schuilenburg
From: Alex Schuilenburg @ 2010-03-11 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hi

bugs.ecos.sourceware.org has now been updated to bugzilla 3.4.6 and
mercurial has been updated on hg-pub.ecoscentric.com to version 1.5

I have done basic sanity checking and all appears fine.  If you or
anyone else encounter any problems with either, please let me know as usual.

BTW, should the DRCS discussion rear its head anytime soon, this is a
useful website for those new to DRCS and Mercurial:
  http://hginit.com/index.html

-- Alex Schuilenburg
Managing Director/CEO                                eCosCentric Limited
Tel:  +44 1223 245571                     Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive
Fax:  +44 1223 248712                             Cambridge, CB5 8UU, UK
www.ecoscentric.com             Reg in England and Wales, Reg No 4422071

  ** Visit us at ESC Silicon Valley <http://www.embedded.com/esc/sv> **
  ** 27-29 April 2010, Booth 640, San Jose McEnery Convention Center **