* Re: ks8851_mll driver at eCos
       [not found] <C43529A246480145B0A6D0234BDB0F0D481CF0@MELANITE.micrel.com>
@ 2010-04-21 18:01 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2010-04-21 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Choi, David; +Cc: Li, Charles, eCos Maintainers

On 04/21/2010 11:35 AM, Choi, David wrote:
> Hello Gary,
>
> I get your information after submitting my driver at eCos community a
> couple of days ago.
>
> This is my first time submitting my source code to eCos. So still I am
> in the learning curve in the eCos world.
>
> If you have time, please take a look at it and give me feedback.

First glance, it looks pretty good.  Some cleanup will need to be done:
   * Please test & submit against the "current" (anonymous CVS) tree
   * The copyright boilerplate in each file needs to be updated to
     match the new FSF style (refer to the CVS tree)

> By the way, a couple of month ago, I sent an email, which I believe
> triggers FSF sending [copywrite assignment document].
>
> Until today, I have not received any document about it. I want to know
> the status but I donÂ’t know how to trace it.

I've no clue, sorry.  Perhaps one of the other maintainers can help?

* Re: ks8851_mll driver at eCos
@ 2010-04-21 18:36   ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2010-04-21 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: Choi, David, Li, Charles, eCos Maintainers

On 21/04/10 19:00, Gary Thomas wrote:
> On 04/21/2010 11:35 AM, Choi, David wrote:
>> By the way, a couple of month ago, I sent an email, which I believe
>> triggers FSF sending [copywrite assignment document].
>>
>> Until today, I have not received any document about it. I want to know
>> the status but I donÂ’t know how to trace it.
>
> I've no clue, sorry.  Perhaps one of the other maintainers can help?

In the first instance, I would suggest just trying a second time. If that
still doesn't work, I can try and contact someone in the FSF directly.

Jifl