* Support for Altera Cyclone IV device
@ 2010-05-04 20:31 Gao Feng
From: Gao Feng @ 2010-05-04 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hi, there

I am Gao, a electrical design engineer in Linear System Ltd. Recently,
we are developing a new project, and we try to use eCos as our device
operation system. We plan to use Altera cyclone IV device. Is it
supported by the eCos system? If it does not, is it possible to give an
estimation when the eCos will support the Cyclone IV device? If
possible,  could we ask for some source about possible early
verification. Thanks.

Best Regards

Gao